- The Essential & Coachable Habits of Inspirational Leaders
- The Dos and Don’ts of Stay Interviews + 15 Sample Questions
- The Definition of a Healthy Culture
Talent Retention Strategies for today's Market
Learn How to Navigate today's Tightening Talent Pool
As a leader, you are fighting against a significant math problem when it comes to talent retention and acquisition. 30 million boomers left the workforce during the COVID pandemic, and 5.4 million people started their own businesses. Today, we bring just under 10 million new people into the workforce every year.
The talent pool is tighter than ever. How do you protect your most valuable asset?
Gain Insights to Maximize Employee Engagement and Drive Performance
We’re here to help you beat the math. Leverage advice from dynamic company leaders to help you improve your employee retention plan and set you up for success in today’s market. We will help you determine what levers to pull for both talent retention and acquisition including:
- Developing Inspirational Leaders
- Managing People Through Change
- Building Strategies for Learning and Career Advancement
- Implementing Engagement Strategies to Create Community
PRO TIP: Money is not the answer.
Talent Retention is directly tied to the effectiveness of your Leaders.
Meet Jane Gentry
Jane Gentry is a CEO Advisor & business consultant with a proven track record helping improve company valuation, establish organizational clarity and effectively manage change.
Book A Free consultation
Use the form below to submit an inquiry or request your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Jane.
RECENT Leadership ARTICLES
CLIENTS WHO LOVE WORKING WITH US