Resources for Business Owners and Leaders
Downloadable Business Strategy Resources
CEO advisor and business strategy expert, Jane Gentry, shares insights and tools that leaders can use to craft effective and actionable strategies.
Our Leadership Handbook was developed to help leaders who are seeking new strategies for talent acquisition and retention while facing today’s tightening talent pool. Gain insights to maximize employee engagement, protect your most valuable asset, and improve your bottom-line.
Our handbook explains what strategic levers to pull for both talent retention and acquisition including tips on developing inspirational leaders and effective strategies for learning and career advancement.
This 7-Page PDF download includes:
- The Essential & Coachable Habits of Inspirational Leaders
- The Dos and Don’ts of Stay Interviews + 15 Sample Questions
- The Definition of a Healthy Culture
Understanding of your company’s transferable value is critical when crafting your Exit Plan. Download our Exit Planning Scorecard to assess your current transferable value and better position yourself for a successful exit, succession or transition.
This 2-Page PDF download includes:
- The Importance of Transferable Value When Exit Planning
- The Top Drivers of Transferable Value
- Plus an easy-to-use Assessment Scorecard
When crafting their business strategy, leaders must consider many variables. One of which, often overlooked, is an evaluation of the current client mix. Understanding your client mix will give you insight into where you may need to course-correct your strategy.
There are multiple ways to slice your client mix – by product, by division, by geography, by margin, by revenue. In this guide, we analyze and discuss two examples from companies that leveraged this approach.
This 5-Page PDF download includes:
- Comparison of Two Real Company Examples
- How To Use Client Mix To Change Your Perspective
- Actionable Tactics for Implementing Strategic Changes
- Questions To Consider Regarding Your Company’s Client Mix
Anything that can be commoditized will be sold online. Everything else will continue to require salespeople to have effective face-to-face interactions with clients. It’s no longer safe to assume this is a standard capability. The increased use of technology has deteriorated relational intelligence, a key skill and differentiator for salespeople.
In this eBook, business consultant and sales expert Jane Gentry discusses the importance of relational intelligence in sales and client relationship management.
This 20-Page eBook download includes:
- Explanation of Relational Intelligence and Its Decline
- How To Have Great Sales Conversations
- Description of Relationally Intelligent Behaviors
- Actionable Tips on Managing Client Relationships
Ready for Change?
Contact us to book a complimentary 30-minute consultation.
Jane Gentry leverages her experience with Fortune 500 clients to help mid-market companies grow revenue by solving key business issues like: process, pipeline, leadership, relationship management, and hiring. She speaks worldwide on topics about sales growth and leadership. Her clients include companies in manufacturing, medical, professional services and technology.