Book Recommendations for Salespeople
Are you a sales manager or seller looking to improve your sales approach? Jane Gentry, business consultant and expert on leadership and sales, shares her five favorite sales book recommendations. From coaching advice to closing tactics, these books cover the essentials for approaching sales and sales leadership in any industry.
The books mentioned in this video are:
- Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs To Know by Shari Levitin
- Stop Selling and Start Leading: How to Make Extraordinary Sales Happen by by James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner & Deb Calvert
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Millennials Matter: Proven Strategies for Building Your Next-Gen Leader by Danita Bye
- The Perfect Close: The Secret To Closing Sales – The Best Selling Practices & Techniques For Closing The Deal by James M Muir